My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Been giving this a thought, I need to change something.

Alton Brown has lost a great deal of weight and has kept it off. This diet is of his design and allows for pretty much everything just in limited amounts. "Eat Daily" List - fruits, whole grains, leafy greens, nuts, carrots, green tea "Eat Three Times Per Week" list - Oily fish (wild salmon, sardines, etc), yogurt, broccoli, sweet potatoes, avocado "Eat Only Once per Week" list - pasta, one alcoholic drink, red meat, dessert "Zero Times per Week" list - fast food, soda, processed meals, canned soups, "diet" anything (no artificial sweeteners) Notes: Alton doesn't drink milk because it makes him want cookies, cake, etc. He has a breakfast smoothie with reminds me a little of the Eades' (of Protein Power) Paleolithic Punch (though Alton adds soy milk to his). A fruit smoothie made with almond milk daily would hit most of that list, but I have to admit that I would have trouble eating leafy greens and carrots every single day. I am also not super in love with avocados, I wonder what could substitute. Everything else seems like it wouldn't be a problem though.

No comments:

Post a Comment