My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Removing the thinking part.

So I had my doctor visit and reviewed my last set of blood work. My A1C was over 8. That was down from 9+ but not enough. She wants to start me on insulin. :( She told me that if my weight isn't down and my blood work isn't better by my next 3 month visit she will start me on insulin injections. I don't want that, at all. She called in my meds and we went to Walmart to pick them up. While waiting at the pharmacy I was sitting on the bench that was right across from all the diabetic items and saw this:
Now I have actually looked into this type of program in the past and would have done it but could not afford it. I went to the site and saw that there is a coupon you can print out to get $5 off. I am willing to give this a try. I am not sure if there is any kind of variety or if it is the same set of meals every time. I am still willing to give this a try though. You provide your own dairy and fresh veggies. I won't be able to start it for another week or so but promise I will get back and post about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I started Appethyl today. Appethyl is 100% spinach extract and was researched and tested in Sweden. Appethyl won the 2013 "Best New Products" award at NutraCon. Info: http://www.SPINACH.ROCKS - Best, Steve admin@sweetpuppy.com

    ReplyDelete