My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

244.2 Ugh.

Got on the scale this morning. It said 244.2, when will I EVER get out of the 240s? I am trying very hard to be good. My work schedule is very messed up for the next two weeks because the other guy that does my job is on vacation until the 22nd. I need to be sure and set everything up in advance because I am going to have no time to do things on days I work and it would be too easy to stray.
The blood sugar thing is doing pretty good considering this is the 2nd week I have been without my Glipizide. That is the med the Doctor reduced, but since I have been too broke to pick up the refill I have been forced to do without. My sugar was 132 this AM though. It has not been above 135 any time that I have checked it, even without that med, so that makes me happy. I should be able to get it on Monday though. I haven't had a low blood sugar moment since I went off of it either so that makes me VERY happy, I was hating those and they were almost daily.
The one bright spot about all this vacation coverage is I have 3 days off next week during the slow days because they need me much worse on the busy days which are the weekend. I feel like grilling out. We haven't grilled out all month because of the afternoon/evening rain storms but dang it, I wants me some char!

No comments:

Post a Comment