My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tried a new pasta



When I was at Walmart the other day I decided to check and just see if they had any gluten free pasta. They did and I got and tried this last night. It was pretty good. My sugar was 102 this morning despite having eaten a pretty good sized bowl of it. The texture is good. I forgot to see what it was made of though. It looks more like regular pasta color wise. The brown rice pasta I got at Trader Joe's was darker in color. They also had regular spaghetti, I am going to try that next. I didn't like the texture of the spaghetti I got at TJ's. It came out very gummy. But this wasn't gummy at all, and I didn't rinse it when I strained it either. This costs more than at TJ's, their rice pasta is 1.99 a bag and I think it has more in it.

*edit* Upon examining the photo after posting this, I see that it is corn and rice blend. Has a better texture. I am not sure of the fiber content though.

No comments:

Post a Comment