My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Aqua Woman!

<------Ok, so apparently this is me. I couldn't help it, I ended up going to pee so many times yesterday at work that I couldn't help but get on the scale when I got home just to see. It said 245. So yeah, I peed out 3 pounds of water yesterday. I figured that was what the problem was. So what the heck? Does wheat make me retain water? Is that even possible? Is that even a thing that can happen if you are gluten intolerant? Whatever the case, it makes me feel better and helps me to understand just how much I can't eat the bread products anymore. My sugar was 111 today so that was rocking.


* Later Edit * - Ok I just read 3 different articles online at Livestrong.com about wheat gluten intolerance and how it causes inflammation, joint pain and fluid retention. I also read an article that talked about gluten and diabetics that said it is very common for people with diabetes to be gluten intolerant, which makes sense because when you are gluten intolerant your body doesn't process the proteins in gluten and that is what is causing the problems with gluten in the first place. Everything makes a bit more sense now. I will be avoiding it like the plague now.

No comments:

Post a Comment