My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 13, 2012

Going Gluten Free

Yesterday was my first day of on purpose gluten free. I went to Trader Joes and grabbed a few things. They have some cereal and some different kinds of pasta I want to try. I also had the most wonderful chocolate bar ever. It was 70% cacao with caramel and black sea salt from Hawaii. TO DIE FOR!! Can't have that kind of thing often, and I shared it with Geena but when I have something like that, I want to go all out. And it was divine :D



My sugar was 138 this morning,not because of that candy bar though. I ate two other carb snacks and no protein with it just before bed. That always happens when I do that, but still 138 is not really high for somebody with type 2 diabetes. I was 244.8 on the scale today. Not gonna weigh again until about Monday or so. I want to be back under 240 by the end of next week. That is my goal. My next goal after that is to be below 230 by Dragon*Con. The next goal after that is to be below 200 by Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment