My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Get Out!

Here is a tip: don't bring junk into your house or you will eat the crap out of it. I know this because I had decided that we could buy some semi bad snacks, such as Baked Lays or Cheetos and then just eat them sparingly. Yeah right. That was fail. If it is in the house I am too stupid not to default to it and ignore the good stuff. Old habits are hard to break. So yesterday we stocked up on fresh fruit and veggies, take that chips and crackers!!

In other news, that orange I just finished was freaking awesome! I have noticed that while I have always liked fruit, for some reason these days I am digging the hell out of it. I think my taste for it has changed or something. Before I liked watermelon but now I LOVE the stuff. Craziness.

In other other news, I made a hummus wrap with a sheet of nori instead of a tortilla, it was pretty damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment