My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Frustrated!

My blood sugar has been wonderful. When I left the Doctor's office last Monday she said that she would probably be changing my medication depending on my blood work. The level of meds I'm on right now is what was prescribed back when my A1C was like 12 or 13. It is 5.6 now and every other day I have a low blood sugar moment because of it and it is starting to make me crazy. I didn't see my regular doc because she is moving practices and they have subs in right now. They have a different one every day. I have made about 20 calls at least since my blood work came back in an attempt to get my meds adjusted. 90% of my calls end up routing me to the radiology voice mail. When I finally do get to talk to somebody, I keep getting they will talk to the doctor who is in and call me back or they left a note for the doctor and when as soon as they get to it I will get a call back. Everyday, nobody calls back. In the mean time, I eat dinner, 2 hours later my blood sugar is at 71 when it should be somewhere around 160 2 hours after a meal. Almost every day I have to eat more carbs and snack here and there just to keep from flacking out. I am to the point where I am actually afraid to try to do any exercise. In the last week I have had low blood sugar moments 4 times, 2 while I was sitting at the computer and 2 while I was watching tv. I am not doing anything to cause my sugar to drop. I am positive it is because of the dosage of meds I am on.
I have been stuck at the same weight for almost a month and I want/need to exercise if I am going to break out of this plateau. No exercise and extra calories to fix my sugars is NOT helping me on my journey.
I am SO FRUSTRATED right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment