My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oops, indeed.

So yeah, I got on the scale today. 248.2, my sugar was 141 this morning, which actually surprised me considering how bad I have eaten in the last 2 weeks. Things have calmed down somewhat as far as stress goes, but the situation that caused that is still underlying so I don't know what I will do but my eating got way out of control and even though I tried to have it not happen it was almost like it was doing it on it's own, which I know that it wasn't, I was just allowing all that to happen. I really dropped the ball. I didn't do any of the weekly prep work that I usually do and that makes it very easy to default to the bad. I did all my prep work last night so most of the week is set up already.
I am really hoping that most of that weight gain is liquid. I do feel more swollen and inflamed. When I get up off the sofa or out of my desk chair, the first few steps make my legs ache. My legs ache when I go to bed. That wasn't happening even just 3 weeks ago. I also have been eating wheat products and I am now firmly convinced that I have a wheat issue. Even with whole wheat. I have decided to just cut it out of my diet as much as I possibly can. I might try some gluten free products to see if there is a difference, but not for a while.
I have also decided not to weigh myself again until Friday in an effort to see how much drops off between now and then. If I lose like 5 pounds then I will know that I have gained water weight and not actual fat weight. Even though I have not been sticking by the diet 100% I haven't been going crazy so I am positive that I haven't eaten 10,500 extra calories in the last two weeks and that is the extra calories I would have needed to eat to gain that much weight back.
Anyways, nose, meet grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment