My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 20, 2012

Cheat Day Yesterday

We took a cheat day yesterday. Since I have been cutting out the gluten I wanted someplace where I could have pasta but not wheat so we went and got Thai food. It was so great. What we do is only get one entree and split it so that you only get half the bad stuff. We also got coconut soup which I adore and my sugar has been so good here of late I splurged and got a Thai Tea, something I haven't had in so so long. Back to the grind stone again today. Just checked my sugar about an hour ago, it was 89. Yay. Now if I could just manage to skid of this mini plateau! We got one order of Pad Thai and split it, one large soup and split that and one order of spring rolls and split those too, I just used the spicy sauce and not the sweet sauce they gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment