My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 29, 2012

108 yesterday

I was out of strips this morning, I got some this afternoon so I will know my sugar in the morning. It was 108 yesterday morning. My weight was 242.3 today. It has not been back under 239 since the morning of the cheat meal at Eclipse Di Luna. Even though I saved up all my calories and didn't go that far over my weight went up and that was 4 days ago and it has barely come back down. I have learned my lesson about saving calories and spending them all on one meal. I have been good with the diet all week and have been spreading meals and snacks out and have lost back a couple of pounds, but I will NEVER eat all my calories for the day at one sitting again. I have a barbeque tomorrow. I have planned ahead on what to eat and won't be going outside my plan and will be spreading my food out to the regular 100 calories or so every 2 hours. This gaining weight back is BS.
I have also figured out that I am gonna hit a mini plateau about every 5 pounds. Every time I break past one I think I have made progress and then in just a few pounds I flattens out again. My plan is to just except this and keep on trucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment