My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I was very bad yesterday, but still.....

We went and saw two movies yesterday, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Brave. I'm not going to do a movie review though, what I am posting about was how I went 600+ calories over my diet yesterday. I ended up eating most of a large popcorn and 2 different candies, Whoppers and Milk Duds. Honest to god, real sugar filled candy. It was spread out over the course of both these movies and even though I made allowance for cheats in the food for the day, I ended up going way over. I plan to have cheats like that from time to time so I am not beating myself up for it. One thing I didn't do was get on the scale today, I'm not crazy. If it was up it would make me beat myself up and I don't want to do that. I did check my sugar this am to see how awful that would be and it was 89 :)
Today the nose is firmly placed back onto the grindstone. But still, it makes me happy that I can eat real candy again, just not very often. It is a good trade for me. I am happy to only eat it once in a while as long as it can be something real. I will be cutting down to a smaller popcorn though. I found out that if you get a huge one to share, what do you know, you eat a huge one, esp. when it comes with free refills *face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment