My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My next goal

Like I said before, I am not trying to set crazy fantasy sized goals with this. I am aiming to set goals that I feel I can make if I just put in the effort. I am also not setting goals that are way too easy, that isn't really a goal to me. That being said, my goal for the rest of June is to make it to the 230's. I don't care if it is 239.9, but by July 1st I want the scale to say something in the 230s.
I have set my calorie goals at just above 1000 per day. That seems to be working out pretty good. If I am able to keep all my numbers as good as they are and still lose weight I will be so much better off than those people who go ahead and have the surgery. I want to still be able to eat something delightfully wicked and evil on occasion and people who cut their stomachs out can't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment