My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I have been MIA

I haven't posted in several days because I have been sick as a dog. I have barely left my bedroom at all. It has been so bad I just laid in bed and watched tv shows on Netflix via my computer monitor which is really way too small to watch from my bed but I did it anyways.
I got on the scale this morning and it said 244.0 which was a great surprise to me because I felt like I had probably gained weight because I feel like I have been eating alot. What I did was go great periods without eating and then ate several things at once when I was hungry so I guess in the long run it wasn't that much more.
My sugar was 128 this morning. Other than feeling like total crap everything is still going fine I guess. Weak and dizzy though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment