My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Feeling demotivated

I spent the vast majority of the last week with an intestinal ailment. I thought it was my hernia but wasn't quite, so I'm not sure what it was. Once that started feeling better I was so hungry that over the last two days I have been food crazy. I am sure I have gained weight because of this. I didn't go out and get bad stuff to eat, I just ate waaay too much of the stuff I already had. Today I am trying to get back to normal as best as I can. I am having a very hard time getting and staying motivated. I am trying to not let a couple of days of crazy knock me all the way back down, but it is hard getting up. One bright spot is after eating way too many carbs last night, esp. before bed, my sugar was 131. That is where they want it if you have diabetes and I am pretty sure I forgot to take my nightly meds so that was a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment