My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

119!

Ok so we grilled the kabobs last night and I ate a fair amount of fresh cut pineapple so I was kinda worried about my blood glucose and what it was going to be this morning but much to my surprise it was 119, this made me VERY happy! Usually everything makes my sugar go up, I mean everything. As you can see by the guild below that makes it actually down in the per-diabetic range. Now that was with me taking my medications as prescribed, but I can't wait for the day when it says that all by itself. Now to just have it be in the 90s when I'm fasting. That is my real goal.

This is the meter I use. I like it alot. It is the Accu-check Aviva. I got it from the pharmacy at my doctor's office and it was free. The strips on the other hand are NOT free, but my insurance does cover part of the cost. I can't wait until that monthly expense is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment