My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

244 and 108!

So yeah, I got on the scale this morning and it said 244.6lbs. I got back on and off 3 times just to make sure and it said the same thing all three times. :D So my goal for Monday has to be changed because I already met it, how awesome is that? So the new goal for Monday is now 243lbs. It is not that I am setting the bar low, I saw an interview with somebody who lost over a hundred pounds and has kept it off for over 2 years now and she said you shouldn't set fantasy goals because when you don't achieve them you feel let down or like you have failed yourself. She said instead you should set goals you know you can achieve. Since I have already lost 2 pounds this week I am not going to go for much more than that because I want it to stay off. That being said, if I get to 243 before Monday I will just reset my goal to 242. :D
My blood sugar was 108 this morning. I had extra calories to fill so I allowed myself a full cup of brown rice last night, but still 108 is a fantastic reading for somebody who is a diabetic. I rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment