My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 7, 2012

We always grill on Monday

Since we generally work on the weekend because we work in the movie business, Monday is our Saturday and that is when we grill out. Since we are on the diet I wanted to keep it as slim as I could. First thing I did was hold off on anything most of the day so I could still have my calories for dinner (I couldn't do that if I had weight loss surgery) We made shrimp kabobs with fresh pineapple and turkey ham, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes with half a cob of corn on the side. Total for the day 719 calories. The kabobs with the sausages and the pack of sausages are for our roomie.
This one is hard to see because it was dark out, but it flares and sizzles beautifully. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment