My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

98 and weight

My sugar was at 98 this morning, that continues to make me happy. Also, I usually weigh myself daily, but now that the initial phase is over and weight loss is going to slow down I have decided to only weigh myself once per week. The reason I am doing this is so that it doesn't get the chance to demotivate me when I see three days go by and I haven't lost anything.
I have also decided to make very small goals so that they are 100% achievable and not just some fantasy idea of what I would like. That being said my first goal for when I weigh in next Monday is to be under 245. I don't care if it is 244.9 as long as the scale says under 245. Since I weighed 247 yesterday when I got on the scale I feel that this is a totally realistic goal and as long as I stay the course it is achievable. I would love to be in the 100s, otherwise know as Onederland by labor day, but as far as setting goals goes, I will be happy with just getting close to it.
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment