My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I cheated on the diet big time.....BUT

So yes, we were celebrating my rooomies birthday and the fact that yesterday was the first day of my summer and I am off from school until the fall. Yay! We had many friends over and played Rock Band and grilled brats and dogs on the grill. I saved my calories up for the entire day and splurged. I ate around 3000 calories. Waaaay more than I should. I also ate waaaaay more carbs than I should, I had buns and chips and pie and even cookies, but they were all spread out over a 10 hour period so I think that helped. Anyways I expected my sugar to be CRAZY this morning. I took my meds last night and much to my surprise when I got up and checked my sugar it was ONLY 74!! That made me all kinds of happy. Today my nose is back to the grind stone. I am trying to learn that it is ok to cheat from time to time but you have to go right back to it the next day. Since I decided to weigh myself before the party and then ate way too much, I have decided to put off my next weigh in until Monday next week instead of doing it tomorrow. Smart move I think. So anyways, instead of beating myself up for over eating I get to do the happy dance about my blood sugar. *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment