My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 27, 2012

246!

I got up yesterday and I was 246, I still am today. I had a bit of an eating binge last night. I had some deli ham that I thought was 25 calories a slice and I ate about 5 or 6 slices then later discovered it was 40 calories a slice, it was 25 servings in the pack, whoopsie! Add to that 2 light string cheese sticks, some olives and a sugar free pudding and I was like 500 calories over what I wanted yesterday. I got up this morning and got on the scale and I hadn't gained anything so I was happy with that. Lord god almighty I want it to say 245 tomorrow, but it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't. I am very happy that I got back to where I was and have started losing again having given up a week because of lack of planning. My sugar was 128 yesterday morning and 88 this morning. The only thing I can think of that might have made it higher yesterday was before I went to bed I had 3 big cups of coffee back to back to back, it was decaf, but I like it creamy so I had a fair amount of sugar free vanilla creamer in all 3.
Anyways, we are grilling out steaks tomorrow. They are pretty high in calories as far as meat goes, but I am trying to plan the day around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment