My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Still waiting...

The scale said 247.2 today, that was after coffee and food so I'm pretty sure that I am still 246. This makes me happy because of the size of the steak I ate last night. I will not be eating another like it for a while. I bought those steaks before I went into the hospital and they have been in the freezer this whole time. Yesterday was a holiday and I needed to get rid of them so I chose to grill them and get them out of the way. I was still afraid of what they might do to me though. I have now, for real lost the weight I gained during the week of our party. Prior to the party I said on here that I really wanted to see 245 by Monday. I have yet to see it because I allowed myself to have a setback. I am doing pretty well right now though so my goal is 245 by next Monday again. Today is Tuesday, so I feel like I can make this goal. Anything lower than 245 will be a gift. Although not really since I will have earned it but it will still feel like a present. :D
I restarted on May 4th so it has been almost 3 1/2 weeks since I started and I have lost 8 pounds. I will be very happy if I can maintain an 8lb loss every month, although I am doubtful that this will happen as I am certain it will slow as time goes by. Not trying to be negative here, just trying to be realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment