My weight loss so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let me show you my dinner I made....

I made miso soup with a few buckwheat noodles. Spring roll type rolls with nori instead of spring roll wrappers. Inside two of them have crab sticks, wasabi, a very small amount of brown rice, and bean sprouts. One of them has chicken breast with chili spice and Japanese mayo, a very small amount of brown rice (there is probably not even a half cup of rice total in this) and bean sprouts. The sauces are soy ginger with rice wine vinegar and the other is spicy peanut.
I have started making all my wraps with nori instead of anything high in carbs like a tortilla. I even made a wrap with a boiled egg the other day and put soy sauce and sprinkled furikake (Japanese rice season that usually has sesame seeds and other nummy things) it was very good.
I also think I know why the Japanese are so thin as a whole. They eat alot of reasonably light foods but also, everything they make is so cute and portion controlled. I mention this because I just got through making more onigiri, this time I added edemame and a slice of light Spam and made them into Spam musubi. I made one too many so we shared it. These are the best ones I have made so far, super nummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment